|Exposing the cliptorus|
Rock Exotica has, appropriately enough, made the world's first carabiner that swings both ways. Hidden beneath the BiWire's sexy little red dress is an opening that is v-shaped, insanely complicated to use, and best for use with protection. It's like high school all over again. Ah who am I kidding. I didn't get any in high school.
The BiWire is straight up twatacular, and it looks like Rock Exotica agrees. Here are a few key quotes taken directly from the official manual, with neither context nor apology. We at AC.com would also like give a shout out to Rock Exotica for basically writing this post for us. Thanks guys! You are the George Bush to our Daily Show.
|Rated kN-31 for strong sexual content|
- Moisture, ice, salt, sand, snow, chemicals and other factors can prevent proper operation or can greatly accelerate wear.
- You must always have a backup-never trust a life to a single tool.
- Do not use around electrical hazards, moving machinery or near sharp edges or abrasive surfaces.
- It is intended for use by competent and responsible users that are specifically trained and experienced.
- Only the loading in the "OK" box is allowed.
- An incompatible connection can cause accidental disconnection, breakage, or affect the safety function of another piece of equipment.
- Closure must not be blocked by foreign matter.
- Regularly inspect and monitor your system, confirming your equipment is always properly positioned.
- Clean if necessary with fresh water, then allow to dry completely. Light surface corrosion may be removed with a wire brush (no power tools). Retire if corrosion is heavy. A light lubricant may be applied. Store in a dry place away from extremes of heat and cold and avoid exposure to chemicals.